Date(s) - 03/12/2019
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
John A. Spitzer Conference Center
CFMF is co-sponsoring the Fifth Annual Lorain County Resource Fair, presented by Connecting for Kids and Leadership Lorain County, on March 12, 2018 from 5:30-7:30 pm. This free public event will highlight providers from across Northeast Ohio, focusing on services for individuals (ages birth – 22).
Special emphasis on:
• Adapted recreation programs and camps
• Alternative schools
• Counselors and mental health providers
• Educational advocates
• Grant/financial aid providers
• Music therapy programs
• Occupational and physical therapists
• Respite providers
• Speech-language pathologists
• Social skills programs
• Transition, job training and housing providers
• Tutors and learning disability programs
• Much more!
Please visit connectingforkids.org/lorain-resource-fair for more information. We look forward to you visiting our exhibitor table at the event!